The Parent’s Association plays an integral role in our school community.
Elected Officers 2019/2020
|Assistant Chairperson||Sinead Farrelly|
|Assistant Secretary||Martina Quinn|
|Assistant Treasurer||Siobhan McHugh|
Parent’s Association Initiatives and School Involvement has included:
- Fundraising and Presentation of a defibrillator the school. Past CVS pupil, parent and playwright Seamus O’Rourke and the members of the Corn Mill Theatre kindly donated the proceeds of a full theatre house for this cause.
- Smoothie and Ice Cream pop-up stand at the school sport’s day (supported by donations of from Ronnie’s Fruit and Veg and the Farmers’ Market, Boyle, and ice cream from Lakeland Dairies).
- Assistance at the annual Open / Enrolment Night
- Assistance with Induction Programme for incoming 1st Years and the informal meet and greet with new parents / guardians on first day in CVS
- Assistance at school occasions – shows, awards nights etc…
- Providing support for school management in their ongoing endeavours to expand school buildings and facilities for students
- Plans for involvement for school Wellbeing Week and upcoming sports days